Image:© johnnydao / Fotolia
Some people are of the opinion that jewels, like perfumes, are too personal a gift to give to a woman and it is very difficult to get her one she would like. Regardless, jewels remain at the top of the ‘women’s favorite gifts’ list. Avoid buying jewelry only for a woman who wears gold and diamonds exclusively, unless you can afford it! In all other cases, keep the following few pointers:
– Hand-made jewels are preferable, because they are unique and special.
– Is the jewel meant for formal or everyday use, or both?
– Zodiac signs are always popular.
– Large, massive bracelets, rings and necklaces are very fashionable lately.
– Eco-jewelry is very in, especially for teenage girls or young ladies and women with a holistic/hippie world view.
– Seasonal jewelry – woolen for the winter and made from rocks and shells for the summer.
– Fabric, gold, silver, plastic, amber, clay, wood and paper are materials for all seasons.
– If you do not want to shoot aimlessly, take the woman’s personal style and preference into account.
– An artificial pearl necklace is always welcomed and never out of style.
– Rings are the hardest to get in the right size, especially if they are not adjustable.
– Do not overlook the brooches. They are very fashionable this season.
Tags: , , , ,